Today it was sunny (and a little hot). Thanks for your continued prayers during this week of camp. Only 3 days left to go!
I'm heading to Lucenec, Slovakia on June 30th. I will be leading a baseball clinic for the youth. It is a great opportunity to use my passion for sports and love of Jesus to minister to others. Thanks to all the people who have supported me in going this year. I appreciate your prayers and I will be trying to update you every day of the trip. Mahalo! -Joshua
Slovakia
Monday, July 11, 2011
Day 10 + 11
Unfortunately, both my camera and Chris' are out of commission. My camera is acting weird, and won't turn on, and Chris' ran out of battery. :( So, we are relying on other members of our team and translators to get more pics and video. Sunday was pretty uneventful. We went to church again, and then later that evening, we took our host families out to dinner.
Today it was sunny (and a little hot). Thanks for your continued prayers during this week of camp. Only 3 days left to go!
Today it was sunny (and a little hot). Thanks for your continued prayers during this week of camp. Only 3 days left to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where did ya'll go out to dinner? Well, I know where Chris' host family went... :D
ReplyDeleteJosh went to the same place. Yay for the BEST pizza in the world!!!
ReplyDelete