On Sunday, we went to church. It was a long service, 3 hours in fact, but really awesome. We witnessed 8 baptisms, one baby dedication, worship songs from the home church and gypsy church, and communion. Three local churches gathered for this event. The baptisms were very cool, because each individual got up and shared their personal testimony and why they wanted to be baptized.
worship time, Slovak style!
This young man is a member of the gypsy church, and had an incredible testimony.
the baby dedication
For some reason my blog reader isn't picking yours up.... I was checking today and yesterday! Glad I thought to look! and, I'm sad I missed Daniela and Sarah's baptisms and they've both been in my class.
ReplyDeleteSteph, are you able to view the videos? I'm not.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the posts, Josh and Chris!
~ Janie
Yes, I can view the videos. I use Firefox for my browser... not sure if that makes a difference.
ReplyDelete